Sheraton Fitness & Wellness
Place to Re-Energize
With Sheraton Fitness you can stay at your peak while on the road. Top-of-the-line cardio and strength equipment in Sheraton Fitness offers the latest innovative technology with built-in LCD screens and a choice of TV, video and music.
- accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- free of charge for hotel guests
- modern running and cycling machines
- LCD monitors
- weights machines
Relax & Rest
After a long day of sightseeing or running in and out of business meetings, all you need is to relax, unwind and re-energize. Relaxation area at the Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel is the right place to do so, offering premium wellness facilities, as well as a wide range of soothing massages and body treatments.
Relaxation area at the Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel offers:
- Mixed Finnish sauna (available free of charge)
- Relaxation lounge
- Private Finnish sauna and jacuzzi (for a fee)
- 2 treatment rooms with a wide range of massages (Thai, Hawaii, Lava Stones, Relax, Sport, and more)
Monday to Sunday from 10 AM until 10.30 PM
phone: +420 773 999 045 (available from 10 AM - 10.30 PM)
Get 25% off your massage during Happy Hour:
- 25% discount for selected massages done during 2 PM - 4 PM
- Offer is valid for these massages:
Relax, Hawaii, Lava Stones, Reflexing
- Offer is valid only for guests staying in the hotel
- Discount is not applicable for massages included in accommodation packages and other discounts
Hear from our guests about their stay from 307 verified guest reviews
81%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I decided to stay at the Sheraton Prague Charles Square for one night to relax from a stress. I was welcomed by Adela at the FD; she was very pleasant, professional and welcoming. I couldn't find my way around and Peter (bellman/doorman?) showed me the way and explained were everything is. He was also friendly while remaining professional and helpful. I used the spa and was greeting by another smiling associate (Ms. Novakova I believe). She made me feel comfortable about entering a sauna I have never been to.
I believe I had to lowest room category, but it was delightful. I heard almost nothing from outside and the bed was heavenly.
Overall I felt welcomed and cared about and will definitely stay again.